Monday, November 24, 2008

Bedtime request

Well, the Allegro grand opening events are behind us and as of today I am back home with my boys. I have always loved being a stay-at-home mommy, but after the last three weeks of being gone from them six days a week and many days not even seeing them before they went to bed, I am especially grateful to be home with them.

We had a fun day catching up on laundry, cleaning, paying bills and baking some pumpkin bread. Ahhh...this is the best job in the world and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Tonight as Daddy finished praying with the boys, lil J began his stall tactics. As Daddy was leaving the room the conversation went like this:

Daddy: "Goodnight. I love you."
Lil J: "I want to tell Mommy something."
Daddy: "How about if you tell it to Daddy and then Daddy will go tell it to Mommy."
Lil J: "Okay....tell Mommy to come here."

No comments: