
Yesterday, my friend Catrina sent me this article from the Washington Post. It made me chuckle and reminded me of a conversation I had with lil J last week. He and Michael were playing "house" at the time:
Lil J: "Michael is the Mommy and I'm the Daddy. Daddies go to work. So I'm going to work. Michael is going to stay here."
Me: "So, if Michael is the Mommy, what do Mommies do?"
(Now I asked this because I was anxious to get into his little mind and see what his perception is of what I do all day. I was anticipating something like: Make meals, do laundry, clean the house, etc.) Instead I received the following response...
Lil J: "Mommies go shopping. Michael can just go shopping while I go to work."
I guess I can be grateful that Big J doesn't think I just "go shopping" all day...everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment