Tonight we took Charles and Stephanie dinner and went and saw the baby for the first time. He is so precious and so big! Lil J keeps calling him "Baby Jesus". At first I thought he was saying Jesus because it is close to Joseph, but the more I think about it, I think he is thinking of the Christmas story. At Christmas we talked about Mary and Joseph and baby Jesus. It was so cute to hear him all day today asking me when we were going to go see baby Jesus.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Bethaby!
It is soooo neat to see your precious boys on your blog spot!
I tried saving on my favorites, but just get the counting all for joy instead of your blog! so just keeping your email in my address book so I can ck for more pictures! Thnks!
barb :+}
Post a Comment