Friday, April 18, 2008

My Lil Rememberer

Tonight we celebrated Aunt Ruth's birthday over at her house. Aunt Karisse made several pans of lasagna and I brought a salad. We had a great evening and it was about 10 o'clock when we were on our way home. The boys were exhausted and I thought they were both sleeping in the back seat. When we were halfway home, we suddenly heard lil J in a panicked voice exclaim "Oh no, Mommy, we forgot the salad bowl! Oh no, Mommy, the salad!" I laughed and assured him that I had it up in the front seat with me and no, we didn't leave it at Grandpa and Grandma's house.

Just barely three years old and already he is my first-born little brain! Since Michael was born, from time to time as we would pull out of the driveway he would ask me if I had Michael's blanket, binky, etc. Tonight was the first he was worried about the salad bowl!

No comments: