When Daddy got home from work tonight the boys were in their pjs all ready for bed. It was such a beautiful evening that he wanted to take us all out for a walk anyway. I have spent the day baking for a bridal shower on Saturday (for my future sister-in-law) and so I was just exhausted. He said he'd take them for some one on one time while I caught a quick nap.When I wakened I found this picture in my email which he took of the boys and a rainbow and then emailed to me from his iPhone. Isn't technology great?!
I can't help but smile when I see those precious smiles and think of my precious husband who was willing to let me get some rest. One thing is for sure...the pot of gold at the end of this rainbow is my sweet hubby and darling boys!
1 comment:
Bethany,
I LOVE this picture! How wonderful that God put the end of that rainbow right over your boys! (All three of them.) So true about where our real treasure is.
There was an accident in front of our neighbors house yesterday. I was out putting boxes in the van to go get pears when it happened and saw the two cars sliding toward the ditch. Paul is an MFR. I ran for him and called 911. Then spent the next hour helping to direct traffic around the accident. I saw so well how easily even my minivan can be crunched at just 30mph. and how we are totally in God's hand each time we go out. I came in still shaken and just loving on my kids. They truly are my treasure!
Post a Comment