Monday, March 9, 2009

Headin' south

This morning we boarded a plane and headed to warm, sunny, warm, beautiful, and warm Florida. Did I mention warm?! I think I had almost forgotten the feeling of warm sunshine on my face. It has been such a long winter up north!

Nathaniel, Charles, Stephanie and the boys flew down with us. So there were five big people, five little people (ages 3 and under) and lots of suitcases (and car seats)!
Uncle Nathaniel was a huge help (as always) keeping his nephews out of trouble and entertained.

Our boys have flown literally dozens of times, but this time seemed to hold the most excitement. I think it was just that they are older now and their awareness is greater. They literally have been talking about this trip for 2+ months. Once on the plane, Lil J made sure he "read" the airline passenger safety manual thoroughly.


Michael made sure his puppy was able to see the great view out the window. He was the cutest little tour guide you've ever seen as he told his doggie what was down below.



Here is a short video of Michael's excitement as we were on the descent into Orlando. Sorry the movie is sideways...I was having a blonde moment and forgot that I have to keep the camera horizontal vs. vertical when I'm in movie mode. It was so cute, though, that I had to post it.


No comments: