Sunday, August 23, 2009

Niagara Falls

After dinner in Toronto last night, we made the 90-minute drive over to Niagara Falls. Jonathan and I went to The Falls in October after we were married, when I was pregnant with Lil J. My memory was morning sickness, cold weather and rain. So taking the boys to see The Falls when it was warm outside was awesome! The boys loved the changing colors of the lights.

"I Spy" a sleeping boy! My little man helping Daddy with the luggage.

Swimming at the hotel


After swimming and checking out of the hotel, we went downstream from The Falls where the river makes a 90-degree bend and forms a whirlpool.


Then back upstream to The Falls.

The boys thought The Falls were "okay" and didn't understand where all the lights were today.


Walking...



Before we left for Canada, weather.com was forecasting rain the entire week. The Lord blessed us so much, we didn't run into rain until we were getting in our car to head home! We weren't in the car long before the boys were out like a light!

The end of a wonderful trip...

No comments: