This morning while we were getting ready for church, we set the boys down at the table with some baked oatmeal. At one point, Daddy went into the kitchen to see how they were managing. Lil J had done very well, but Michael had made a bit of a mess. Daddy looked at Michael and asked, "Who "made" this mess? Without missing a beat, Michael shouted, "JESUS!"
Needless to say, Daddy was a bit disturbed that Michael would blame his lack of neatness on Jesus. Later this afternoon as I was thinking about what he'd said, I realized why he said it. Throughout each day as we observe God's creation, I am continually asking the boys, "Who made you?" Who made those cows?" "Who made the sun?" etc. I think when Daddy asked who "made" this mess? Michael just naturally associated something that was made with Jesus.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment