This week our church (http://www.communitybaptist.com/for-members/photo-albums/) held its annual Vacation Bible School. The theme was Dino Detectives and one of the days the kids got to dress up as dinosaurs. I worked with 1st grade boys for the week and found it to be a very educational experience. I learned a lot about what to anticipate in the next three years from my little men! Probably the biggest thing I realized was that little boys can't walk in a straight line from point A to point B. They are wiggling, hopping, running, walking backwards or doing something to the person in front of them. I was also greatly challenged (as I watched how well some of the boys responded to instruction,) to be diligent in training mine now, so I lay the proper foundation.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Dino Detectives
This week our church (http://www.communitybaptist.com/for-members/photo-albums/) held its annual Vacation Bible School. The theme was Dino Detectives and one of the days the kids got to dress up as dinosaurs. I worked with 1st grade boys for the week and found it to be a very educational experience. I learned a lot about what to anticipate in the next three years from my little men! Probably the biggest thing I realized was that little boys can't walk in a straight line from point A to point B. They are wiggling, hopping, running, walking backwards or doing something to the person in front of them. I was also greatly challenged (as I watched how well some of the boys responded to instruction,) to be diligent in training mine now, so I lay the proper foundation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment