We had a great Father's Day celebrating Daddy and Grandpa.
Unfortunately my camera battery died right after I took this picture so I didn't get any others pics of the day.
After church we stopped by Allegro to change, before heading over to Aunt Hope's house for a cookout and swimming. There were 50+ of us including all of the little ones running around. We all had so much fun. It was a very relaxing afternoon sitting by the pool while the boys swam and took naps.
Yesterday the boys made cards for Daddy and they gave him a new polo and a Bonanza DVD collection for Father's Day. Lil Jonathan was especially excited about Father's Day and asked me everyday last week, how many more days until Father's Day. At church this morning, he walked up to every man he saw and said, "Happy Father's Day." He is so sweet and so thoughtful.
Teaches them...Reads to them...Takes them new places
But most of all. I love how he...
Prays with them
Yesterday the boys made cards for Daddy and they gave him a new polo and a Bonanza DVD collection for Father's Day. Lil Jonathan was especially excited about Father's Day and asked me everyday last week, how many more days until Father's Day. At church this morning, he walked up to every man he saw and said, "Happy Father's Day." He is so sweet and so thoughtful.
It was also a great day to reflect on how blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband and father for my boys. I love how he:
Nurtures them...Models before them godly manhood...Plays with them
Teaches them...Reads to them...Takes them new places
But most of all. I love how he...
Prays with them
No comments:
Post a Comment