This afternoon, lil J and I were on the couch reading, when he asked, "Mommy, what is all that white in your hair?" He just had to point out my gray hair...in case I hadn't noticed. I told him it meant I'm getting old. To which he responded, "Like Grammy?"
4 comments:
Out of the mouths of babes...lol!That is so cute,and I love how your mom and Christine are carrying on the tradition of teaching the boys family songs!Hope you are having a great week,despite the lack of sunshine.My children did not know what to do with themselves today,not being able to play outside is tough on little ones!
They are perceptive little whipper snappers, aren’t they? NOTHING is a secret around those two! . . . even grey hair.
Ah, my precious Bethany, your wealth of wisdom is just beginning to show! Do not despise it, my sweet daughter, cherish each silver strand, for it is your crown of glory making its debut. :-)
Every season of life reveals more changes, and to walk in the way of righteousness will provide purpose and fortitude for each one.
Please tell little Jonathan I am flattered that he thinks Mommy is starting to look like Grammy! :-) I love his perspective. I love you.
Bethany,
I am sorry I chuckled at your expense!!! How precious! It's kind of like the boys asking me why I look so big--makes you feel better about your self-image, right?!!!! :)
My day is coming soon enough-especially with 3 (probably 4) boys, so I am not laughing too hard.
Thanks for sharing!
Stephanie
Post a Comment