Saturday, October 17, 2009

On the road again...

Yesterday, we hit the road again. This time for New England. Jonathan has meetings this coming week in the Boston area. It was a beautiful drive through New York. We stopped for lunch at a Panera Bread in Albany.



Since all the boys were sleeping as we entered the Green Mountain region of southern VT, I tried to snap as many pics as I could safely capture while I was driving.



Historic Bennington, VT

The Mohawk Trail in NW Massachusetts

We made it to one of my favorite New England stops, The Yankee Candle Flagship Store in South Deerfield, MA. I could spend hours there! (You have to experience it for yourself to understand...it is a must-see!)

The boys dipped their own candle Christmas tree ornaments.







One of the many themed rooms they have is a winter-wonderland where it actually "snows" every five minutes!


Michael introducing himself to a friendly lil cub.


The Christmas countdown...


Sitting under GIANT windchimes in the gift shop...


My Boys



No comments: