It was so precious and I just had to snap a picture while he was unawares! (On a side note, that is a "tent" in the background with the blankets clothes-pinned to the cribs. :-)Friday, December 5, 2008
A Song in His Heart
I walked past the boys' room this morning during alone time and spotted Michael with his "song book" and "music stand" (lincoln log bin) singing with all his heart, "Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so. Yes, Jesus loves me. Yes, Jesus loves me. Yes, Jesus loves me. The Bible tells me so."
It was so precious and I just had to snap a picture while he was unawares! (On a side note, that is a "tent" in the background with the blankets clothes-pinned to the cribs. :-)
It was so precious and I just had to snap a picture while he was unawares! (On a side note, that is a "tent" in the background with the blankets clothes-pinned to the cribs. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment